Reading Away The Days got Tagged!!!


Giada @ Dr. Stravagante's Traveling Book Circus tagged me in this fun quiz of sorts!

1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
Oh dear, I can't think!! I don't think there is a moment I want to relive.

2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I would change the date I started blogging, I would have started it way before that.

3) What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Am going to cheat here I don't really resemble her but I would love to be her because of the hot vampire that happens to like her as I love him. So I want to be not resemble Sookie Stackhouse!

 4) If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
That's a terrible question! Nobody!

5) Name one habit you would like to change in yourself.
Biting my nails. I would love to have nice long nails.

6) Describe yourself in one word.
 Bubbly!

7) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Awesome!

8) Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
Because I love it!

I tagged:
*For those tagged put a post on your blog answering the same questions as above, then tag 3 awesome people*

2 comments

  1. I would also love to be Sookie Stackhouse because of him!*_* Great answer! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun! I love your answers! :D

    ReplyDelete