Winners!!

Hey guys, sorry this has taken a while to get up! I have finally picked the winner of the copy of Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini and the winner of the Ebook of Rippler by Cidney Swanson!

The winner of an Ebook of Rippler by Cidney Swanson is.......


#10 Hoot


To win a copy of Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini I asked you which cover you prefered, the US cover or the UK cover. The results were:

US COVER: 81 VOTES
UK COVER: 13 VOTES
COULDN'T DECIDE: 2 VOTES
LIKED BOTH: 2 VOTES

I have to say my favourite is the U.S. cover, however the winner of the copy of Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini prefered the UK cover commenting:

"I like the UK cover over the US. The UK one seems more striking and dramatic. - I think if the US one was in a pile of books it could easily be lost."

So without further ado the winner is:

#203 Alex  @The Blethering Bookworm


Congrats to the winners. Winners will be contacted by email shortly. They will have 48 hours to reply.

Don't forget to check out the current giveaway tab above where I have loads of great giveaways happening!

Megan :)





No comments