20 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Us (ME)

20-things
 
Hey guys :) I was nominated by Becca over @ Lost in Literature to take part in the 20 things you probably didn't know about us (me) meme. I hope you all learn a little bit more about me, the face behind Reading Away The Days :) 
 
 
 How tall are you?
 
I am 5'6"
 
An extra fact: I am the smallest in height out of my brother and sister who are both taller than me, I get my smallish height from my mum who is 5'0"
 
Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
 
I don't have a hidden talent :(
 
What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
 
Probably bloggers who take part in every single author promotion out there with the hopes of it making there blog more noticeable. I admit I used to take part in everything going with various posts going up throughout the day , but now I am more selective with what I post so I hate to follow blogs that every few hours a new post comes up on my feed!
 
What is your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
 
My biggest non-blog related pet peeve is people tapping. My sister does it all the time to annoy me. I just can't stand little noises!
 
What's your favorite song?
 
I love all types of music but at the minute I am loving Jessie Ware- Say you love Me, it's such a beautiful song!
 
 
What's your favorite Etsy store that isn't yours?
 
I don't have a favorite Etsy store, I recently just got into Etsy stores but haven't found a favorite yet.
 
What is your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
 
Apart from reading :) I love to watch many TV shows, including Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Arrow . I also really like cooking shows even though I can't cook :) I am also slightly addicted to social media so when I have a free minute I am always on facebook, twitter or Youtube!
 
What's your favorite junk food?
 
I love crisps (chips if your in the US) I can't go a day without having some. I also love Reese's chocolate peanut butter!
 
Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
 
I have a cat called Tiddles. It's a family cat. We have had her for 16 years and she is still going strong. She is like another human in the house demanding everyone's attention and food :)
 
What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
 
Asking this to a book blogger probably isn't a great idea, it's like asking which child is your favorite. I would say one of my favorite book series is the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris. I love these books so much, I have read the series loads of times and tend to re read them all every year. If you were asking my favorite 2014 read it would be The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski or A Little in Love by Susan Fletcher. 
 
I don't read Non-fiction!
 
What’s your favorite beauty product?
 
I would say Barry M nail polishes. I don't wear make-up but I love nail polishes and Barry M ones are the best.
 
When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
 
I get embarrassed really easy as I tend to say thing's that everyone thinks is funny even when I am trying not to be :( I can't think of a recent one as there are so many!
 
If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
 
I love Pepsi Max I tend to drink way too much of it!
 
What’s your favorite movie?
 
That is hard!! As a child I loved The Never-ending Story and Free Willy. I also love Dirty Dancing. My favorite genre of movies is end of the world types, like Dantes Peak, Independence Day, Twister Etc.
 
What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist prep etc.?
 
In the UK we don't really have these labels. I would say I was a goodie too shoes, I liked learning, I still do and I got on with everyone from prom queen to nerd to band geek.
 
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
 
I have an obsession with New Orleans. It is a place I have always wanted to visit and someday hope to. I love books set in New Orleans and Southern States and just think it sounds like an interesting place to live.
 
PC or Mac?
 
PC
 
Favorite celeb?
 
I love Stephen Amell from Arrow. I think he's a great actor, I love him as Arrow, he's hot and he's a great down to earth human being!
 
Which blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
 
Even though I have been blogging nearly 4 years I have only this year started interacting more with bloggers and I have my favorite's who I would love to be best friends with. They are Becca & Lisa @ Lost in Lit, Donna @ Book Passion for Life & Lori @ Writing my own fairytale :)
 
I tag:
 
Donna, Jessica & Melanie @ Book Passion For Life
 
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. OMG we can totally be besties :) we have so much in common! I love the Sookie series (I haven't read the final book yet) TVD and the Originals! My husband is Pepsi Max drinker in our family tho, I prefer Diet Cherry Pepsi! So happy to learn more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want chips now after reading this. :) I love these types of posts! I feel like we're already BFFs after getting to know you so well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete