Bloggers I have loved in 2014!!

This year I have interacted a lot more with bloggers. Through this I have fallen in love with a few blogs, two in particular. They are Lost in Lit & Writing My Own Fairytale. I love these girl's posts and their blogs and I encourage you to all check out both blogs. Becca and Lisa @ LOST IN LIT & Lori @ WRITING MY OWN FAIRYTALE have kindly answered some fave book 2014 questions for me and what books they are looking forward to in 2015! Check out their answers and don't forget to stop by their blogs and say hello :)


Lost in Lit's Lisa



Blog * Twitter

Favourite 2014 read:
 
I read so many 5 star books this year, I can't even believe it!  The one I'd like to highlight though is Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke.  I was completely blown away by that book, and had no idea I was going to love it as much as I did.  Others that were fantastic include Open Road Summer by Emery Lord, Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor, On the Fence by Kasie West, Maybe Somebody by Colleen Hoover, and Best Kind of Broken by Chelsea Fine.  (As you can see, I'm a HUGE contemporary fan, so I enjoy my contempts most of all.)
 
Favourite 2014 blogging moment: 
 
 April 2014, when I welcomed Becca to Lost in Literature.  The blog has been so much more since she's joined, and I can't imagine ever running Lost in Lit again without her.  <3

2015 book I'm most looking forward to:  
 
There are SO many!  Naming one is impossible, but maybe I can name three.  ;)  Confess by Colleen Hoover, Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher, and The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West.
 
 
Becca's @ Lost in Lit



Blog * Twitter

Favourite 2014 read:

There were so many books that I read in 2014 that I really enjoyed. Topping the list would have to be Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover, Crossing the Ice by Jennifer Comeaux, Magnolia by Kristi Cook, Five Ways to Fall by KA Tucker, Clipped wings by Helena Hunting, The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan, All Broke Down by Cora Carmack and Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. Just for the record, it was really hard for me to narrow that list down and I still listed too many LOL :) 
 
Favourite 2014 blogging moment: 

 
My best blogging moment of the year would have to be joining Lisa at Lost in Literature as her co-blogger. I had been toying with the idea of starting my own blog and when Lisa came to me with the idea of joining her I was so excited and happily accepted! Since then we have had so much fun and our relationship has grown and become even better! She is not only my sister in law, but a really good friend and co-blogging with her has become one of my favourite things in the world! So without a doubt in my mind I have to say that joining her has been the absolute best blogging moment of 2014 for me!
 
 
2015 book I'm most looking forward to:  
 
The books that I have come across that are releasing in 2015 have got me SO excited! There are so many excellent books that I cannot wait to get my hands on! They include: Rebound by Noelle August, Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher, The Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and Kissing Ted Callahan by Amy Spalding. 


Lori @ Writing My Own Fairytale 

Writing My Own Fairy Tale

Blog * Twitter


Favourite 2014 read:
This is a really hard question because I have to choose just one! Comparing fantasy to romance to sci-fi and pick just ONE overall favourite?!?! It's hard! But I did. I'm calling my favourite 2014 read Open Road Summer by Emery Lord. I was so surprised by it and its characters, the way I connected to the MC and how much I ended up loving all of the characters and their journeys, there's no way I can pick anything else. I recommend this book to pretty much anyone and everyone. So, if you haven't read this, you should! I loved it!


Favourite 2014 blogging moment: 
 
 This one was actually an easy one. I was lucky enough to be a moderator for an author event this fall and I just about died! It was a stop on the Heir of Fire Tour with Sarah J. Maas and Emery Lord. I was so excited and so nervous and I got to sit at a table with both of these authors and I'm still not sure I said any actual words during the whole time but they were amazing. It was so much fun and definitely my favourite blog moment of 2014.

 
2015 book I'm most looking forward to:  

This is SO HARD! There are so many books coming out next year that I'm dying to read! Pretty much every one is a sequel and I'd list them all here but it says favourite so again, I'm going to pick just one. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson is definitely one I'm excited to read. If you didn't read The Kiss of Deception and you're a fan of YA Fantasy books, I would definitely recommend it. I loved that story and I can't wait to see how it continues in the sequel! 
 
 
Who are some of your favourite bloggers?  Leave me a comment below with your faves you think I should check out!
 
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out Megan! We truly appreciate you putting our name out there :)

    ReplyDelete