February Wrap Up 2016


This month I read 7 books. Not as good as my 10 books I read last month but the books I read this month where mostly all over 300 pages so that's my excuse. This month's theme seems to be 're reads, if you checked out my discussion post Is Re Reading like comfort food you know I love 're reads so I ran with it this month. Onto the books:


After This Night (Seductive Nights #2)  the word for this book was underwhelmed, I enjoyed the first book in the series but this just fell a bit flat for me. I struggled with giving it a 2.5-3 star rating. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3) was a re read. If you follow my blog you know I love this series. I think this was my third or fourth time reading Fifty Shades Freed.


His Wicked Games (His Wicked Games #1)  and Truth or Dare ( His Wicked Ways #2) I really enjoyed. These first two books is Lily and Calder's story and the next books are about other characters. These are adult streamy romances and I just thought they where fast paced and interesting and I love seeing Lily and Calder's relationship develop. Just so good. I gave both these books 4 stars.


I have read 9 of the morganville Vampire books but am currently 're reading the first nine so I can continue with the series. This month I 'read the first three, Glass Houses , The Dead Girls Dance and Midnight Alley if you like vampire books you will like these. I gave Glass House, 4 stars and The Dead Girls Dance and Midnight Alley, 5 stars.

How was your reading month? Let me know in the comments below.


1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing! the His Wicked Games series sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete