New January Releases I Need!

It is 2017, its a new month which means new releases! I have never really done, monthly list's of new books I am looking forward to. But this year I want to share my love monthly on new releases I am excited for. Some will be popular releases but hopefully you can find some you haven't heard of before and can check out. 

So this month is usually a slow-ish release month but I seem to have added 13 books to Goodreads released in January I really want to read. So let's get started! Each book will be linked to Goodreads and I am going to give you my thoughts from the blurb in three to five words!


There seem to be quite a few releases on January 3rd this year and there is four am looking forward to:

The Truth Of Right Now by Kara Lee Crothron (Jan 3rd VIA Simon Pulse) - YA Contemporary

Three Words: Important/Relevant/Truth

The Book Jumper by Mechthlid (Jan 3rd VIA Feiwel & Friends) -YA Romantic Fantasy

Five Words: Beautiful cover/ For Book Lovers

Flower by Elizabeth Craft & Shea Olsen (Jan 3rd VIA Harlequin Teen) - YA Contemporary Romance

Four Words: Could be a CW show

Love and first sight by Josh Sundquist  ( Jan 3rd VIA Little Brown Books For Young Readers) YA Contemporary

Two Words: Interesting/ Beautiful

Next up;

A List Of Cages by Robin Roe (Jan 10th VIA Disney - Hyperion) YA Contemporary

Three Words: Beautiful/ Real/ Important

The One Memory Of Flora Banks by Emily Barr (Jan 12th VIA Penguin) YA Coming Of Age

Three Words: Mysterious/ Intrigued/ Debut



Egomaniac by Vi Keeland (16th Jan VIA EverAfter Romance) Adult Romance

Two Words: Sexy Romance

The Radius Of Us by Marie Marquardt (17th Jan VIA St Martin's Griffin) YA Contemporary

Five Words: Ninety Seconds Can Change A Life

After The Fall by Kate Hart (24th Jan VIA Farrer, Straus & Giroux) YA Conttemporary

Five Words: Debut, two brothers, one girl

The Room Mate ( Room Mate #1) by Kendall Ryan ( 24th Jan) New Adult Romance

Three Words: Hot Sexy Romance

The Edge Of Everything (1) by Jeff Giles (31st Jan VIA Bloomsbury Children) YA Fantasy

Two Words: Sounds Intriguing 

By Your Side by Kasie West ( 31st Jan VIA Harper Teen) YA Contemporary Romance

*Note: Unsure if this is the confirmed release date some, I have heard 14th Feb as well) Update: Author confirmed release date is Jan 31st

Four Words: Locked in library, romance

Forged In Desire by Brenda Jackson ( The Protectors) ( 31st Jan VIA HQN Books) Adult Romance

Four Words: Hot Bodyguard/ Passionate/ Sexy

What January 2017 release are you excited for?


2 comments

  1. I keep seeing The Book Jumper everywhere. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good doesn't it. I adore the cover its one of my favourite's of the year so far!

      Delete