February Wrap Up 2017


Another month gone! I can't believe we are already in March. As always the year is flying in. This month was an OK reading month. Compared to my January Wrap up where I read 11 books this month I only read 4 books, well nearly five I have about 10% of a book to go that I could have read in February but I kinda gave up. But I will finish it in few days. 

I had a bit of a slump this month for a few reasons, firstly a book put me in a slump because I loved it so much and it was the first in a trilogy and I needed the next one and nothing else would do. Secondly I felt like I have been reading too many New Adult and Adult contemporary romance books over the last while and they where all starting to merge. And thirdly I kinda got the writing bug and reading got behind. After all that this get to the books I read in February!

Hope (less) - Judgment of six #1 by Melissa Haag (3.5*) - I needed  little bit of a PNR in my life after so many contemporary romances and I found it in Hope (less).

*The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kawaga (3.5*) - I have had this on my book shelf for years and just got the urge to pick it up and I really surprised myself with enjoying it as fantasy is a genre I struggle with, especially ones with Fey.



All reviews for the books above will be up on my blog this month.

I still haven't found my 5 star book this year but hopefully this month will be the month. 

I also had a good blogging month again not as good as January but a good one none the less. Here is the posts encase you missed them:















How was your month?


2 comments

  1. Hey, getting distracted by writing instead of reading isn't so bad! I keep saying I'm going to work on my own writing, but life, reading, blogging, etc. tends to get in the way.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was actually the opposite for me. February was much better than January :) Wow you were a busy blogger in February! look at all those promotions, reviews and giveaways. Good for you Megan :)

    ReplyDelete