Book Recommendations for book lovers from book lovers!


I asked my fellow book lovers this question. What is a must have book for book lovers? This is the answers I got. 

 "Everyone needs to read Nevernight and Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff...because who doesn't want a book that starts with-"People often shit themselves when they die.." And there's a super badass female heroine, a dramatic backstory and phenomenal writing. " @Giota_the_reader

 "Umm.. I'll say Bookishly Ever After. A book about a girl that loves books and knitting and if that's not the perfect combo, I don't know what is." @ruby.books

 "Fangirl!!!" @massachusettsnovel

 "I would say Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor or Red Rising by Pierce Brown.@bellesbeastlybookshelf

 "Poison Study by Maria V Snyder, it's a bit older but it's a fast paced fantasy with a rich array of characters that you can't help but fall in love with. Also has some diverse topics subtly mixed in which I really appreciate." @thepagemistress

 "I would recommend The Novice by Taran Matharu, it is a really wonderful fantasy book."@magicofbooksnl

"This Savage Song, it really makes you think about what makes up a monster, that the line between good and bad isn't always clear cut as we'd like it to be and that romance is not ALWAYS a necessity for a good book." @e.c.victoria

 "Daughter Of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller is amazing, witty, romantic and definitely a must read for all YA book lovers." @darkfaerietales_

 "His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman, Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma and Red Rising by Pierce Brown." reviews_from_a_bookworm

 "I would say The Princess Bride by William Goldman. This is a book for everyone, but a most for all book lovers. The story has a little bit for any readers, whether it's romance, adventure, action or fantasy. The narrative has an oral storytelling aspect that is incredibly unique and heartwarming. The Princess Bride is one that I will always recommend because each time I read it, I always notice something new." @jeannamichel

 "Kulti by Mariana Zapata is my all time favourite book! Slow burn, friends to lvers, sports romance, older hero." @laceybooklovers

 "I mean one is impossible but book lovers all need to have at least one book by Tolkien, Lewis and Shakespeare.. Of course I think everyone needs Anne of Green Gables & Little Woman too..." @marissa_writes

 "Between The Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer. It's about a girl that discovers that the Prince in her favourite book is real. Perfect for book lovers." @bookfever

 "The Likeness by Tana French. This book is a masterclass in how to create a well written psychological thriller, intense, darker than dark and with characters so real that I can't believe they only exist within the pages of a book. OK you have to suspend belief to go with the plotline but just do it, it's worth it. A book about fitting in and belonging but the catch is it's a place you should never be." @trishhartigan

 "The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon or All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.@mistressofromance

 "Umm...Angelfall Trilogy, Me Before You, Harry Potter of course, Wizard Of Oz." @bookishgirl89,

 "I will always advocate for The Infernal Devices.@glimpses_of_me

 "My favourite reads this year have been Carry On, Daughter of the Priate King and Scythe." @booksnbeaches

 "An Ember In The Ashes and Flame In The Mist. Also Warcross for scifi lovers." @abookishthought

"The Scorpio Races is one of my all time favourite books." @_livelaughread

"I'll say Caraval by Stephanie Garber.@lisa_lostinlit

 "So I'm going say The Hate U Give it is a fundamental read for everyone. Also Lynsey Sands Argeneau Series, it's amazing as well. This series is a paranormal and adult. Every book is humorous, action packed and steamy! Definitely a must read!" @bookish_4_life

 "Hmm..I would say Lunar Chronicles. Storm Siren by Mary Weber is also excellent." @nadinebrandes

 "Books that I would probably say are Harry Potter, Grimm Fairy Tales, Alice in Wonderland. Personal faces are Illuminae and Stalking Jack The Ripper.@fearyourex

 "The Darker Shades of Magic Series by V.E. Schwab is a must read! And for any avid book collector who loves pretty books like me, the new collector's edition of A Darker Shade is stunning and you just need it in your life." @incaseofbookishness

 "Only book I can think of that I would recommend to everyone is The Humans by Matt Haig. It's my favourite book!! @amyslittleworld_

"It would be The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.@thebookishangel

 "I think I'd have to go with Hogfather by Terry Pratchett. Perfect for Christmas, funny, and even through its part of a series, it can still be read in its own " @bookbookowl

 "Ready Player one! It's my new favourite and the movie comes out in March." @xenatine

My recommendation is always the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness. Magic, history, romance, adventure, science and so much more!

What book would you recommend to book lovers?

2 comments

  1. I adore this list! I love how you got so many people involved. Now that I've added several books on my TBR, I better get started reading. Thanks for all the recs. Happy holidays!

    http://www.thebucketlistbookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Giota's recommendation. Nevernight is one of my favorites! ♥

    ReplyDelete