Dewey's 24hour read a thon round up!


First off I want to thank all your awesome peeps for dropping by and cheering me on, the support has been awesome. I also want to say a thank you to all the people involved with organising and running the read a thon. I sadly didn't last the full 24 hrs. I lasted 12 1/2 hours which I think is good going for my first read a thon. I really enjoyed doing the read a thon and will defiantly be doing the next one.

Am a little disappointed that I only managed to read one book, Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard but next time I will  pick shorter and quicker books to read so I can read more than one. Be on the look out for my Pretty Little Liars review in the next few days. Also before the read a thon I finished A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness so a review of that will also be up in the next few days.

Don't forget I currently have two giveaways going on at the moment, one of a paperback copy of Across The Universe by Beth Revis (UK ONLY) and a signed ARC of the first book in Katie John's Knight Trilogy (UK ONLY) Don't worry I will hopefully be having an International giveaway very soon for all my awesome International followers!

Thanks again!!

Megan :)

4 comments

  1. I think that is great for a first!
    A book in one day is good, l always have to have breaks and only read around 150 pages a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan you did great! I didn't do so well! :-) Congratulations on winning a read-a-thon prize! Pick your prize then email me with your prize choice and mailing address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jodie and thanks Vasilly. Off to email you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great read-a-thon. I didn't. Apparently I need to make sure I have less going on the actual day and the day or two before. Sleep just caught me this time.

    ReplyDelete