Dewey's 24hr Read-a-thon!

Hey everyone. This weekend am taking part in Dewey's Read-a-thon. For all you that don't know what it is here's a little bit of info:

It’s sort of a reading challenge, only everyone participates at the same time. For 24 hours, we read books, post in our blogs about our reading, and visit other readers’ blogs. We also participate in mini-challenges throughout the day.

SOURCE: http://24hourreadathon.com/

So on Saturday 9th (this weekend) I will be participating in my first read-a-thon and an excited but slightly nervous! My start time is 1PM on Saturday 9th -1PM Sunday 10th! I have already decided on a list of books I want to read and how am going to do it i.e. including breaks etc. First up you still have time to sign up for the read a thon! Why not head over there now and then come back to see what am going to read!

http://24hourreadathon.com/

Ok so I have selected 5 books to read, and I know this may not sound alot to hardcore readers but to me its a challenge as am a slow reader! So the books I have selected are:

                                                   
The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part one!


Awakened by Ednah Walters(One of my April reads)


Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard (Book one)


Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Book one)

So what do you think of the books I have chosen? I will put another post up tomorrow of the about how am going keep your guys all updated on my progress during the read-a-thon. I hope you will all drop by on Saturday to cheer me on and check out how am doing!

Megan :)



No comments