Taylor Lautner: Abduction Trailer!!

Hey

I just had to do a post on this!! I am a HUGE Taylor Lautner fan! To tell the truth I first liked him because he played Jacob in the Twilight series and am of course Team Jacob, but I have grown to love him as an actor. I heard about Abduction about this time last year and I was really excited to see him in another movie rather than the Twilight movies, don't get me wrong he is great in them but I wanted to see what else he had to give us. From watching the Abduction trailer all I can say is we have a new action movie actor move over Matt Damon and welcome the new talent of action/adventure that is Taylor Lautner. I have watched this trailer a few times and I keep getting more and more excited. It looks awesome!! I love action movies to begin with but Taylor makes it way better. So after all that excitement you need to watch the trailer. Go ahead you know you want to!


So what do you think? Are you a fan of Taylor or Twilight?

Megan :)

3 comments

  1. AMAZING! can't stop watching it when we going to see it? :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first previeW I have seen and already I can't wait to see it! Thanks for posting it I am also a new follower :)

    I also have a blog
    stephalicious-randomness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Team Jacob all the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete