In My Mailbox (#1)

Hey, I'm so excited to putting up my first In My Mailbox. In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren were everyone puts up the books they have bought, revieved or got from the library!



Bought:

*Dead Reckoning by Charlene Harris- I had to buy this book of course, big fan of the Sookie Stackhouse novels! Started reading it as soon as I got it!!

*I am Number 4 by Pittacuse Lore- Read this at the begginning of the year and saw the movie as well, loved it. When I read it earlier in the year it was from the Library so I had to by myself a copy to keep and I got it on offer for £2!

Library:

*The Legacy by Kirsten Tranter- This book was a new one in the library and it sounded interested so I picked it up!

Recieved in the mail:

*All these books I won on various blogs*

*Wither by Lauren DeStefano- I won this from Roofbeamreader's blog I picked this as I have been wanting to read it for ages and I love the cover! 

*Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya sisterhood by Rebecca Wells BK/DVD & treats-I won this awesome prizepack over at Literary R & R

*Sense & Sensibility & Pride & Prejudice Insight Editions with Trivia, Notes and Inspiration to amplify the beloved classic- I won these over on The book garden blopspot on the Easter bloghop

*Delirium & Before I fall by Lauren Oliver- I won these over at Book Chick City's blog

What did you get in your mailbox?

Megan :)










6 comments

  1. What a great selection of books to win you lucky thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wins! Lucky you. You have a lot of good reads. I've read the Ya Ya Sisterhood book. You should enjoy it!


    My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you won a lot of books, congrats! :) I am a fan of Sookie Stackhouse novels too and I am team Eric :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comments. I have hopped by you blogs and checked out your IMM's :) P.S. Am team Eric to Bea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy Delirium and If I Fall! Lauren Oliver is great!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-monday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! :D Happy reading!

    and Megan, you've been tagged

    http://dr-stravagante.blogspot.com/2011/05/dr-stravagante-got-tagged.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete