Waiting On Wednesday #36


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're excitably anticipating.

A million miles away by Lara Avery



Twin sisters Kelsey and Michelle Maxfield look identical -- but they couldn't be more different. Kelsey is the captain of the dance team and loves her cute college boyfriend, Davis. Michelle is a free-spirited artist and flits from one guy to the next, the latest a soldier recently deployed to Afghanistan. Despite their differences, Kelsey and Michelle can't live without each other -- until, in an instant, everything changes.

When Michelle dies in a car crash, Kelsey is left without her other half. As the only one who knows about her sister's boyfriend, Peter, Kelsey takes it upon herself to find him and tell him what happened to Michelle. But when she finally connects with Peter online, he thinks that Kelsey is Michelle and says that seeing her is the one thing keeping him alive. Caught up in the moment, Kelsey can't bear to break his heart with the truth, so she lets Peter believe that she is Michelle.
Kelsey keeps up the act, pretending to be her sister, and soon she can't deny that she's falling, hard, for the one boy she shouldn't want.

Lara Avery delivers a breathtaking story of love and loss that 
is guaranteed to sweep you off your feet.


Expected Publication: July 2015 VIA Little Brown

Why am waiting?

I think this sounds really good the storyline has me intrigued and I think it sounds like an emotional, romance read.

What are you waiting on?


4 comments

  1. At first I was like...cool! I character named Michelle! But of course... Anyway, this sounds really good, I'll definitely be adding it to my tbr!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good. So heartbreaking though! I'll probably hate myself later while I'm sniffling my way through the book, but I have to add this one to my tbr. Thanks for sharing!

    Kim @ Bookworm Book Reviews

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds very intense but if its written well, it could be a fantastic read. I love books that have a lot of depth in them as I just get totally caught up in the storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this sounds really, really good and likes it's going to be an emotional rollercoaster. I'm already hooked just from reading that synopsis.

    Joana @ The Boundless Book List

    ReplyDelete