Top Ten Books I Am Looking Forward to in 2018

Top 10 of 2017
Top 10 of 2017 is hosted by Rachel of Fiktshun

The final topic of Top Ten is the top ten books we are looking forward to in 2018. I actually don't have a big list so far, however I have managed to pick ten books I'm looking forward to in 2018!



I am so excited for this companion to the All Souls World by Deborah Harkness. This is my favourite series of all time and I just can't wait for it. Also the TV show of the books premieres next fall and the excitement is real!

2) The Wright Secret by KA Linde (January 2018)

This is the fourth book in a companion series and I am looking forward to Morgans story. 


Yessss!! I have read all 9 of Jodi's books but the This Man trilogy is by far my favourite and I am so excited for this book. We all thought it was over but we where wrong. I am nervous, excited, scared and just so happy to get this book in my hands.


I read and really enjoyed my first Mia Sherdian book this year and I am looking forward to reading more books from her, heist More Than Words made my list.


Again I read and enjoyed a YA book by Holly this year and I am even more excited to check out her debut adult novel next summer.


Katy's books always made me laugh out loud and I am looking forward to her next book next month.


This just sounds so fun and quirky I need it in my life!


This is the second book in the Rogue Security series and I really enjoyed the first book earlier in the year and I am excited for the next book.

Two books that don't have covers that I am excited for is another book from Jodi Ellen Malpas and the next book in the Boston Underworld series by A. Zavarelli . The controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas releases May 2018 and Thief, book five in the Boston Underworld series releases February 2018.

What is a book you are looking forward to in 2018?


You can check out all the other posts from this week below:

Best Book Boyfriends of 2017
Best Adult Books of 2017
Best Covers Of 2017
Best Books I Have Read in 2017

1 comment

  1. I feel like I just saw the cover of The Controversial Princess! Or maybe it was a mock-up promo cover? I'm not sure. It was fairly boring LOL. I hope you enjoy all of these if/when you read them in 2018!

    Happy New Year. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete